Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you start using the Site. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which govern our relationship with you with respect to the website.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not continue to use the Site.
Intellectual property rights
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of Mono Infotech. The content includes, but is not limited to software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site along with the projects mentioned belong to Mono Infotech.
- No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Mono Infotech.
- All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Mono Infotech does not make any warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Mono Infotech disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- Mono Infotech shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- Mono Infotech makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Mono Infotech harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
Hacking, viruses and other offences
- You must not knowingly introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material or technology deemed malicious in intent or harmful.
- Mono Infotech does not permit attempts to gain unrestricted access to our site, our server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
- No attacks to Mono Infotech’s site through DoS (denial of service) or DDoS (distributed denial of services) are permitted.
- Should you breach these provisions, Mono Infotech will report any such instances to the appropriate legal authorities and co-operate in disclosing your identity to them.
- If your device gets any virus, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material or technology deemed malicious, Mono Infotech will not be responsible or held liable.
Mono Infotech does not accept liability for any DDoS attack, or malicious material or technology that may infect your computer equipment, programs data or proprietary material due to your use of our site, to any material downloaded from it or from any website linked to it.
Mono Infotech may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features.
Third Party Policy
- The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site.
- Company or Product names, logos, and trademarks, if used in this Web site, are copyrights of their respective companies. Mono Infotech expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- You agree that Mono Infotech is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. Mono Infotech is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.